1. What is the admission process at DPS Gwalior?
Admission form can be collected from school office or any of the branches of
ICICI Bank in the city and from the school website www.dpsgwalior.com. The
form to be submitted within a week with required documents.
2. What about the fee structure?
Ans. It is available on schoolís website.
3. Is there any donation charged by school?
Ans. No donations/hidden charges.
4. Is transfer from your DPS to any other DPS possible?
Ans. The DPS Society has no such policy.
5. Do you give any entrance test?
Ans. Child is assessed not tested.
6. What is the syllabus of Admission test or what the child needs to prepare
for the test?
Ans. Child should be clear about the basic concepts related to the
syllabus studied in previous class.
7. How much is the distance of the school from city?
Ans. Around 15 kms from Gwalior Railway Station.
8. What is the ratio of students from Gwalior, Morena and other towns?
9. For how many months is tuition fee to be deposited?
Ans. Tuition fee is charged for one session spread in four quarters.
10. Is your DPS a core school?
Ans. Itís a collaboration with The DPS Society, New Delhi.
11. For how many months is transportation fee charged?
Ans. Transportation fee is charged for one session spread in four
12. Is there hostel facility? or in coming years?
Ans. Not yet, but proposed in future.
13. What are the activities being done in the school apart from class
Ans. Intra-Class, Inter-Class, Inter-House, Inter-School, Inter-DPS
competitions, CBSE Cluster Events, Sahodaya activities, etc
14. How much weightage is given to co-curricular activities along with
Ans. Equal weightage is given to both.
15. Which pattern of syllabus is being followed by your school?
16. Are the students being trained specially for any
Ans. Yes, they are.
17. Do you charge something for special training?
Ans. No Charges.
18. Does the school provide uniform, books and stationary?
Ans. No, School does not promote any such commercial activities from
19. Is there any canteen or food facility in school?
Ans. No, the school is committed to avoiding junk food culture.
20. How and where can the fee be deposited?
Ans. The fee can be deposited through cash / D.D. in the school or all
branches of ICICI Bank before the due date during working hours.
21. What are the timings of the school?
Ans. Summer - 08:00AM to 01:40 PM and Winter Ė 08:30AM to 02:00
PM(Subject to change depending on weather conditions)
22. Is there any branch of your school in the city?
23. Does the school have separate coaches for all the sports?
24. Are the classes digital classrooms?
25. Is the First Aid facility in the school?
Ans. Yes, a full time nurse is appointed to look after students
26. Is there any caretaker on the bus with students?
Ans. Yes, there are teachers and Incharges for busses.
27. How can we contact the bus driver in case of any emergency?
Ans. Every bus driver has individual mobile no. on which he can be
28. What is the procedure in case we want to change the name of child?
Ans. As per the rules of State Govt.
29. How can the parent be in touch with the teachers?
Ans. Individual subject teachers mobile nos. are provided to the parents
to be in regular touch for the performance of your child.
30. How frequent is the Parent Teacher Meet in School?
31. What are the timings to meet the Principal and the subject teachers?
Ans. Only with prior appointment through telephone except in case of
32. Is the registration amount refundable in case admission is not granted?
33. What are the subjects at primary level?
Ans. All compulsory subjects with Audio/Visual, Library, Music Rhythm,
Dance, Art & Craft and computer etc.
34. Can the admission form be downloaded from school website?
Ans. Yes, it is available at www.dpsgwalior.com.
38. What are the classes for which admission can be sought?
Ans. Nursery to XII.
39. Is there any fee relaxation/Adjustment in case of a studentís transfer
from this DPS to any other DPS school ?
Ans. No such policy.